The IndyStarReport shares a slew of roster moves that will affect Indianapolis as they prepare for their game against the Jaguars this weekend.
- Tight end Mike McNeill was brought up from the practice squad, presumably to provide depth behind Jacob Tamme as a pass-catching tight end with the news of Dallas Clark's injury.
- Tight end Anthony Hill was signed from the Philadelphia Eagles practice squad. He is a 6-foot 6-inch, 277 pound tight end with more of a reputation as a blocker. This move provides depth in the face of Brody Eldridge's recent injury.
- Former Bengals sixth round selection Morgan Trent was added to the roster, he replaced Prince Miller -- who lasted only one week. Trent played at Michigan in college and has two years of experience with the Bengals to bring with him.
- Defensive tackle Daniel Muir has been released, likely as a result of the news that Drake Nevis will be returning to the field this weekend. It would appear that the winner of the big defensive tackle sweepstakes is Ricardo Mathews at this point.
- The Colts also signed quarterback Dan LeFevour to the practice squad and placed guard Seth Olsen on the injured reserve.