Post-Game Coverage: Inside The Huddle:
With several key players out with injuries, the Colts lose a close game against a very good Philadelphia team. In pre-game interviews, the Colts listed containing Michael Vick, stopping the run, and pass protecting as keys to beating the Eagles. How'd they do? Pre-Game Objectives:
- Contain Michael Vick - both passing and running - Vick accumulated 218 yards passing and 74 rushing. His mobility in the pocket allowed him to repeatedly escape pressure and buy time. Grade: D
- Stop the run (sound familiar?) - 195 yards (average of 6.3 per rush), including 8 rushing first downs, kept drives alive. Still, several run stuffs near the goal line were impressive. Grade: C
- Pass protect - The O-line gave up three sacks and three quarterback hits. Eagles pressure forces Peyton into several rushed passes. Grade: B-
Discussions on Collie Injury:
Pre-Game Coverage: In Week 9 pre-game interviews, Coach Jim Caldwell, Clint Session, Jacob Tamme, Kelvin Hayden, and other Colts players discuss what it will take to succeed in today's contest against the Phillidelphia Eagles. To paraphrase:
- Contain Michael Vick - both passing and running
- Stop the run - sound familiar?
- Pass protect
Bill Polian Show: The Colts president discusses Tony Dungy's induction into the Colts Ring of Honor, what it will take to defeat the Philadelphia Eagles, and the risk of blitzing against Michael Vick. We also meet running back Mike Hart.
Colts Up Close:
Caldwell on Mike Hart:
Players Discuss Next Man Up:
Bonus Coverage: Huddle Up Indy:
Pat McAfee Apology: The Colts punter publicly apologizes after his arrest for public intoxication.
Post-game interviews: Check back on Monday