[caption id="attachment_852" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Coltsider welcomes you to join our NFL.com FFL!"][/caption] Coltsider is thrilled to announce the first annual community Fantasy Football League! As Coltsider continues to grow, we would like to present our viewers with different opportunities to enjoy and share our community. What's a better way to kick things off than a Fantasy Football League? While this league will be competitive and provide for some awesome bragging rights, we will be keeping it clean and enjoyable for everyone. That means no profane team names or language. Also, please remember to be respectful to other participating members at all times. You will be immediately removed from the league if you decide to break these rules. Furthermore, if you would like to participate in the Coltsider FFL, please take the following into consideration:
- The member who makes it the farthest in the league will be recognized via Coltsider.com with a special post AND will receive a $20 gift card/credit to the company of their choice. Just remember, if one of the Coltsider staff wins it all, we won't forget to brag whenever we feel necessary!
- The online live draft is tentatively scheduled to begin at 6:00 PM EST on Sunday, September 4th (we must have all spots filled before a draft date can be confirmed). You do not have to be present for the draft, but your team must be created. Attending the live draft is encouraged for added fun!
- The league will consist of 16 teams. 8 of these teams will make playoffs, which will be held during Week 14, 15, and 16.
- The goal is to have all 16 slots occupied the day before the draft. If you request an invite, please join and create your team asap. It's obviously not possible to include everyone, so it's first-come, first-serve. If you no longer wish to participate in the league, please let us know immediately so we can give another member a chance to join.
- If you're not familiar with NFL.com's Fantasy Football system, the rules and league settings are accessible through the league page.
If you're ready to take the next step to whipping the Coltsider staff, please leave your email address in the comments section to receive an invite. If you'd like to take a look at our league page, please visit www.ColtsiderFFL.league.fantasy.nfl.com. Please do not hesitate to provide us with questions or comments. You (the community) are the driving force of this league! We look forward to an incredible 2011 season and we hope everyone enjoys the first annual Coltsider FFL. Good luck and don't forget to have fun! UPDATE: The league is full. If a spot becomes available, the last to comment will be notified immediately. Thank you all for your interest in joining the Coltsider FFL!