What is a Classic Colt?
Rules for Being a Classic Colt
- Player must play at least five years for the Indianapolis Colts. Baltimore doesn't want us, and guess what...we don't want them either. Very shortly, we'll have more Colts Super Bowls than they will.
- Player must be best known for being a Colt (for example, Tony Siragusa, while popular and a great Colt, is probable better known for his time with the Ravens. Therefore, he doesn't qualify.)
- Player cannot be in the Colts Ring of Honor-Bill Brooks, Jim Harbaugh, and other future inductees already have their recognition from the club.
- Players must be valuable, yet somehow under-appreciated. Albert Bentley is the best example of this.
- The rules for being a Classic Colt are different than the list included in the book Blue Blood. The book served a different purpose than this list.