Reader Carl M. checks in with this report as part of our Training Camp Contest:
- Brody Eldridge performed all drills. He looked a little out of shape but was pushing and cutting.
- Peyton was on the field as a WR coach. He spent the whole morning with Gilreath, Heckendorf, Horn, and surprisingly, Chris Rucker. Rucker got a lot of 1 on 1 with Peyton. They appeared to be talking about formations, situations, and hot reads. NOTE: It's been pointed out that Rucker and Moore have the same number. Possibly Peyton was talking to WR Moore.
- Peyton did some light jogging but looked a little smaller than normal. I wouldn't say frail, but more stiff than his usual stiff self.
- Tyson Devree looked really quick in drills for a TE.
- Jerry Hughes just had a different look about him. Not wide-eyed anymore. Relaxed and focused. He also looked a little thicker than last year.