I'll have thoughts on the game much later today. For now, a couple of notes on the schedule:
- Indy has played four teams with a winning record through five games.
- The worst team on the Colts schedule going forward or backwards is 1-3 Dallas.
- The Colts play one game on the road against a team with a losing record the rest of this year (@ 2-3 Oakland).
- Indy has six home games left. Three are against 2010 division winners. All three currently have losing records (Dallas, San Diego, Cincy).
- The other three games are against AFC South teams. All have winning records.
- Counting ties, but not tiebreakers, the Colts play 7 of their final 11 games against teams currently tied for the lead in their division.
- The Colts and Titans have positive point differentials. Jacksonville has been outscored by 30 on the year.
- San Diego is +34 points on the year and is 2-3
- Indy is tied for fifth in the NFL in point differential with New England. The Titans are +2, and Pittsburgh is +1 over Indy.