18. Sun don't shine on the same dog's ass everyday, but, mister you ain't seen a ray of light since you got here.
17. Ref: You need one more, coach.
My team's on the floor!
15. Use the force, Jimmy.
13. George: I don't know why Cletus drug your tired old bones in here, he musta owed you somethin' fierce. Fact is, mister, you start screwin' up this team, I'll personally hide-strap your ass to a pine rail and send you up the Monon Line!
Coach: Leave the ball, will you, George?
12. Shooter: Son, oh I wish I could be there.
I'll be thinking of you.
Shooter: Son, kick their butt.
11. I think you'll find it's the exact same measurements as our gym back in Hickory
10. I didn't think I could cut it the other night, either, but after what Jimmy did, it would take the Indiana National Guard to get me out of here
9. No school this small has ever been to the State Championship!
8. "Hit it, Jimmy!"-yelled by the lady behind me in the theater the night the movie opened.
7. We're way past big speech time
6. Welcome to Indiana basketball.
5. Now, boys, don't get caught watching the paint dry
4. Coach: What's gotten into you?
Strap: The Lord! I can feel His strength!
Coach:Well... keep His strength in the dribble alright?
3. Let's win this one for all the small schools that never had a chance to get here.
2. Look, mister, there's... two kinds of dumb, uh... guy that gets naked and runs out in the snow and barks at the moon, and, uh, guy who does the same thing in my living room. First one don't matter, the second one you're kinda forced to deal with. (I use this quote on a weekly basis)
1. And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen.